Thursday, July 08, 2004

1 First Date

Had fun on a date last night. Just went out for frozen yogurt with Jennifer. (Hi Jennifer!) What a cutie! I love it when you never have a lack of things to talk about and before you know it the time has flown by. Well, I guess I never lack topics of conversation, since I tend to dominate them. Must watch that, tut tut.
Anyway, the traditional 1 hour first meeting ended up being more like 2 hours. That's a good thing, right?
Tonight I'm going for beer-thirty with my buddy Thad, then my church group's Thurs. nite swim & bible-study. I think Mikey let slip yesterday that they may have a little surprise bday thing planned for me. That's cool. If not, that's cool too. After 30, I didn't care so much about bdays anymore. I mean look, I don't even care enough to spell it out! But maybe I should care. I should care that I'm one year closer to my moldy grave. Well, cremation for me actually, I'm already a card-carrying member of Neptune Society. (psst, that means I'm being cremated and it's all paid for and everything)

1 comment:

OriginalJim said...

And now, in 2010, Jen and I have been married for 5+ years. Yay!
Love you Jen!