Friday, April 01, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

So let's see. I proposed to Jen in October, and on Feb. 12 2005 we were married! I've moved in to her place, and we're preparing to sell the condo. Nathan has adjusted well. He loves his room.. huge bunkbed, bottom bunk is a full. Spider man sheets. Posters all over the walls.
Jen and I are perfect for each other. We fought it for a long time, but now we finally admit that God meant us to find each other. Otherwise, it's just too uncanny that we can finish each other's sentences and we've only known each other for less than 1 year!
I'm finishing up my contract with the Cal. State Department of Conservation. I'm interviewing this week for a couple jobs. Yesterday was for a java position, I don't think it would be a good fit.
This afternoon will be for a job in El Dorado Hills, doing .Net programming. Thad (best man in wedding) already works there, and turned me on to the opportunity. I hope it goes well.

1 comment:

Nam LaMore said...

congrats on the marriage .. such a huge step. all the best as you enjoy marriage life, such as setting up holiday traditions, planning vacations, etc.